Welcome to Sycamore Elementary
A Beautiful Campus
With Individualized Learning
And a No Excuses University!
Sycamore Snapshots Newsletter
Back To School Night will be from 5:30-7:15 pm. We will have a free taco salad dinner from 5:30-6:00 pm. At 6:10 we will be having our "Academic Parent/Teacher Team" meeting (APTT) You will be receiving specific information about one goal area that your child...read more
We are pleased to announce we will be having our Scholastic book fair the week of August 21st through August 25th in our school library. Hours of operation are 11:15- 3pm. We will also be open during our Open House on August 24th. We hope to see you there!read more
Welcome back to school! The first day of school is August 16, 2017. School begins promptly at 7:45 am, with the cafeteria opening at 7:20 am, and supervision on the playground beginning at 7:25 am. Our dismissal time is 1:45 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday for...read more
Redding School District is now hiring a Dual Immersion Spanish Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. Apply now at:...read more
No Excuses University
Sycamore School is proud to be a part of the No Excuses University Network of schools that will make no excuses for the achievement of our students. Our staff has one vision; “Creating Successful Students and Stewards of the World”.
We promise to
- Be committed to every student to be prepared to go to college it they choose to attend.
- Be courageous to ignore those that tells us it can’t be done and work together to make it happen.
- Be collaborative to work on best practices for all of our systems that serve our students.
- Be creative to explore new ways to help our students get better results.
- Be character centered to always do the right thing and model what is right.
- Be college crazy and reveal the benefits of something beyond high school.