Welcome to Sycamore Elementary
A Beautiful Campus
With Individualized Learning
And a No Excuses University!
Access Student Applications like Lexia, Typing Club, Scratch, and more Make sure you know your student’s Manzanita Google account to login.
Parent Advisory Council
Sycamore Snapshots Newsletter
They've been a constant backdrop in Rob Adams' life, the campuses of the Redding School District. As a child, Adams learned at the district's Manzanita Elementary and Sequoia Middle schools. Then he circled back to both — this time to start his teaching career in a...read more
Click Here: For Informational Video Choose how you want to be contacted by your school or district. Simply set your communication preferences inside the SchoolMessenger Info Center parent portal (sign up at...read more
The National Education Association Read Across America and the National Education Association Foundation congratulates educators and schools who will receive $1,000 awards to purchase diverse books for their school libraries. The 2016 NEA’s Books Across America...read more
Great news…starting August 1st Parents can access – Online Meal Applications & create a school meal payment account with MySchoolBucks! Click on the link for Meal Payments: http://myschoolbucks.com Click on the link for Online Meal Application: ...read more
No Excuses University
Sycamore School is proud to be a part of the No Excuses University Network of schools that will make no excuses for the achievement of our students. Our staff has one vision; “Creating Successful Students and Stewards of the World”.
We promise to
- Be committed to every student to be prepared to go to college it they choose to attend.
- Be courageous to ignore those that tells us it can’t be done and work together to make it happen.
- Be collaborative to work on best practices for all of our systems that serve our students.
- Be creative to explore new ways to help our students get better results.
- Be character centered to always do the right thing and model what is right.
- Be college crazy and reveal the benefits of something beyond high school.