Welcome to Sycamore Elementary
A Beautiful Campus
With Individualized Learning
And a No Excuses University!
Access Student Applications like Lexia, Typing Club, Scratch, and more Make sure you know your student’s Manzanita Google account to login.
Parent Advisory Council
Sycamore Snapshots Newsletter
FAST TRACK After School Program is Closed for training on January 26, 2018. Please let Joleen Nichols our FAST Track coordinator know how your child will be getting home. Her number is 638-9291. Thank youread more
Click Here for Downloadable Copies Susanna Winstead, Principal June, 2017 Happy Summer Sycamore Dragon Families! I hope your summer is going really...read more
Redding School District is Pleased to Announce the ¡LISTO! Dual Immersion Program Information and Application Meeting on April 25th at 5:30 PM. We are seeking families with TK, Kindergarten and First Grade aged students who are interested in this program. Imagine your...read more
They've been a constant backdrop in Rob Adams' life, the campuses of the Redding School District. As a child, Adams learned at the district's Manzanita Elementary and Sequoia Middle schools. Then he circled back to both — this time to start his teaching career in a...read more
No Excuses University
Sycamore School is proud to be a part of the No Excuses University Network of schools that will make no excuses for the achievement of our students. Our staff has one vision; “Creating Successful Students and Stewards of the World”.
We promise to
- Be committed to every student to be prepared to go to college it they choose to attend.
- Be courageous to ignore those that tells us it can’t be done and work together to make it happen.
- Be collaborative to work on best practices for all of our systems that serve our students.
- Be creative to explore new ways to help our students get better results.
- Be character centered to always do the right thing and model what is right.
- Be college crazy and reveal the benefits of something beyond high school.